We care for the environment and your convenience Thinkershub have chosen a Green Key hotel for this conference. This means that you are helping to preserve the environment, since hotel meet Green Key’s strict environmental requirements. Hotel make it easy for you to take care of the environment without compromising your experience or convenience during your stay.
Here are some examples of hotel environmental efforts:
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- We minimize water consumption, for example by low-flow cranes and toilets as well as water efficient dishwashers and washing machines.
- We are working to reduce our energy consumption, for example by efficient heating and ventilation systems as well as LED light sources.
- We strive to minimise our waste. As much material as possible is being recycled; such as glass, metal, paper and plastics.
- We are working to reduce the environmental impact of food. We offer vegetarian alternatives and increases the proportion of eco-labelled, fairtrade and/or locally produced food every year.
- We work with annual environmental goals to improve our environmental performance.
You can contribute to our environmental efforts:
- Leave things that can be recycled next to the waste bin, such as newspapers, batteries, cans and bottles. We recycle it for you!
- Use your towel for several days. Leave your towel on the floor if you wish to have it replaced.
- We change your sheets every third day. Please notify the reception if you wish to keep them longer.
- Help us save water and energy. Take shorter showers, turn off the lights and shut down electronics.
- Make active choices! Choose vegetarian or eco-labelled alternatives in our restaurant.
- Travel to our hotel by environmentally friendly means of transportation such as train, bicycle or electric car.
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how to improve our environmental work.
Your voice is important to us!
The reception will be happy to help if you have any questions or want to know more about how you can contribute to hotel environmental effort!
What is Sustainable Event: A sustainable event is one designed, organised and implemented in a way that minimises potential negative impacts and leaves a beneficial legacy for the host community and all involved.
A Sustainable Event Balances Environmental, Social and Economic Responsibilities:
Environmental responsibilities such as low-emission transport and mobility, waste reduction, reuse and recycling, water and energy efficiency, exclusion of dangerous and hazardous substances and material, climate targets, etc.
Economic responsibilities such as savings through increased efficiency, avoidance of corruption, sensible and transparent public procurement, quality of goods, boosting innovation, job creation, profitability,responsible accounting, sustainable growth, etc.
Social responsibilities such as fair use of human resources and a healthy and safe workplace for all involved, respecting human rights, complying with international labour rights standards, inclusion of minorities, respecting diversity, attention to equal opportunities, sensitivity to cultural or religious groups encouraging involvement